Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Things I love about my daughter!

So over the last few days I've been thinking about all the wonderful things about my daughter that I just adore! I thought I would share a few....

1. I love that she loves to say "hi" to everyone she meets!
2. I love that she tells stuffed animals and anything that looks like it could be alive "bye" when we walk away from it.
3. I love when she gives kisses!
4. I love when she says "momma". It melts my heart every time no matter how many times I hear it!
5. I love that she loves to dance!
6. I love that she has begun to sing along to music! (in her own "words" of course)
7. I love that whenever we leave to go somewhere, she jumps up and says "Eh GO!"
8. I love that she gets so excited when Elmo comes on tv, and she excitedly exclaims "Melmo"
9. I love that when she gives hugs, she pats my back repeatedly with her hand.
10. I love watching the fun she has at bath time, even though I usually end up as wet as her now that she has learned how to splash the water around!
11. I love when she climbs into the empty cupboard and closes the door to "hide"


I could go on and on....I really love everything about her! But I just wanted to capture a few of her "ism's" before she grows beyond them and I forget! :( I can't wait to watch her grow and take on new reasons for me to love her!

3 comments:

  1. Cute post! What a great idea! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep - all those things are dear, sweet Natalie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops - Little Ernie was signed in to google account on my computer and I didn't realize it before I posted my comment (see above) So let me say again,
    Yep - all those things are dear, sweet Natalie!

    ReplyDelete